We are closely monitoring the Covid-19 situation. We’re reaching out to assure you that you are safe at Myra C. Luna DDS, Inc.
We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date
- Before your appointment, you have to stay in your car instead of the waiting room until we’re ready to seat you in your personal operatory. Simply call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we’re ready for you.
- Upon entering Myra C. Luna DDS, Inc., you will be asked to sanitize your hands
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with OraCare. OraCare Mouth Rinse has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties
- Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands before re-entering the business areas
You can be assured safety measures at Myra C. Luna DDS, Inc. will continue to evolve as more information develops.
Stay well, hydrate, eat nutritiously, and get plenty of sleep.
We look forward to serving you,
The team at Myra C. Luna DDS, Inc.